The program primarily involves the in depth study of the Five Main Treatises
- Valid Cognition ( Pramana) t shad-ma / tsenma (Tibetan term)
- Perfection of Wisdom Studies ( Prajnaparamita ) phar-byin /pharchin (Tibetan term)
- Middle Way ( Madhyamika ) dbu ma / Uma (Tibetan term)
- Monastic Discipline ( Vinaya ) 'dul pa / dulwa (Tibetan term)
- Phenomenology ( Ahbidharma ) mdzod / Zod (Tibetan term)
And these courses are overall conducted in the form of debate, memorization, oral commentary/explanation, prayers, abiding in monastic discipline, meditation and observing the inherent monastic culture of loving kindness, compassion, wisdom and the pursuit of ultimate reality.