The Central (General) administration manages the general and financial affairs of the monastery. An Administration Committee, referred as chanzo-khang in Tibetan, comprising of 5 members appointed by the governing body for a term of three years, manages the entire General Administration work. The Committee is be led by one of the five appointed members as the Chief Administrator / Secretary.
A team of appointed staffs assists in the general administration work.
- GesheThupten Wangchuk (Senior Administrator)
- Geshe Sonam Yarphel (Administrator)
- Geshe LLobsang Tenpa (Administrator)
- Geshe Jampa Delek (Administrator)
Centeral Admin Office Staffs
- Geshe Nawang Zangpo (Treasurer)
- Geshe Sherab Choephel (Asst. Treasurer)
- Geshe Lobsang Gyatso (Asst. Accountant)
- Ven. Ngawang Rigdol (Tibetan Secretary)
- Ven. Tsering Gyaltsen (ID Card Section)
- Ven. Sonam Gelek (Photo & Video Edit)
- Ven. Lobsang Gyatso (Asst. Treasurer)
- Tenzing Drakpa (English Secretary)
- Sonam (Asst. Office Secretary)